Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beginning ideas

I was out walking and running the other day, and I started thinking it might be a cool idea to start a blog. But I couldn't think of what to base it on, so I decided to just lay out all of the labels talk about whichever one is on my mind on any given day. I rarely tell anyone that I'm bipolar, and when I do, they usually don't believe me. I mean, come on, I've been married for years and years, married only once. I have three great kids, a full-time job, and a wonderful, blessed life. Things haven't always been easy, but I am respectful of my illness, to the point that my doctor told me I'm healthy. See, I got tired of thinking of myself as ill, and I'm really not ill when I take my medication. Maybe one day, when I'm in the mood, I'll talk about the experience of being actively bipolar and the actual diagnosis process.

I don't have time today, because I'm about to live some life on a day hike with a couple of the kids. I'll post pictures tomorrow if I can figure out how to do it.

Blessings!