Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Better Day

Yesterday, a colleague came to me and said that she had heard what I said about her. She asked me, in the future, to come to her directly if we need to talk. I realized, yet again, that I have messed up. I should have come to her. In my mind, I set up a situation in which I thought she would be so unreceptive that it would be impossible to talk. That is hardly ever the case. I am still waiting to grow up enough to go to a person when the exchange may be difficult. I'm grateful that she came to me to clear the air, and I will tell her so today. She is a valuable colleague, and we had a wonderful professional exchange later in the day.

Eating was better yesterday. I consumed 31 points and had 11 activity points, so that was a good day. Still can't work out because of injury, and I'm fighting a cold/laryngitis thing. It will be better when exercise is an option.

I'm happy that December is here: Come, Lord Jesus!