Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Slippery Slope

I know how this goes: first I eat a little too much one day, nothing unhealthy, just too many points; then, I eat a little more the next day, etc. It's a snowball or a slippery slope. Here's the deal: I get 29 WW points a day and 49 extra for the whole week, plus I can earn activity points. Yesterday, I ate 38 points, but I had 11 activity points. So...I'm still OK for the week. I don't want to be just OK. I have to commit, today, to consuming 29 points of food only! I had the following after dinner yesterday: greek yogurt (planned and OK), 1 oz. of raisins and nuts, and 8 yogurt-covered pretzels. I don't even like those that much! It's just that they are sweet, and I like sweets. I would much rather have oatmeal cookies....Oh well, I start over and commit for today...just for today.